Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labor&Delivery






Phew....I'm glad that's all over :) What an experience for Ian and I. Ian was so supportive and sweet during my 27 hour labor process! :S We knew Fynlee was going to be a stubborn one, going into induction day I was expecting to at least be some what dilated, surprise surprise, nothing! They ended up using three different ways to induce me. At last the third one was a charm. Fynlee Berlynn Srp was welcomed into the world at 10:49 am, weighing 9lbs 4oz and 21 3/4" long. Proud pappa Ian was there to cut the cord :) I couldn't have asked for a better labor coach than Ian; what an amazing father he already is *tear* I have a feeling she's going to be a daddy's girl! After delivery I was feeling good, I wanted to get up and about and feel like a human being again after the whole process. I ended up not realizing what my body was telling me; to slow down and relax, this is all new to you. I ended up blacking out twice and loosing alot of blood. Our Dr, Dr. Mckean recomended a blood transfussion since my hemoglobin was scarecly low. It ended up being a success and it feels great to be home with our baby girl and to have Ian off of work for a week. I'm going to be an emotional wreck Tuesday when it comes time for him to go back :( Thank you for following our newest addition to our family's blog "Our Little Cupcake" Enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment