Monday, May 4, 2009

You Are My Sunshine



Today is Ian's last day at home with Fynlee and I after being off for a week *tear :( thank goodness he will be off again Friday, we sure will miss daddy around the house during the day until then! Today we had an at home nurse visit and it went very well. She went over some information and answered any of our questions. Fynlee sure was fond of her; scoping her out the entire time. We spent some time in the back yard enjoying the sunshine while we watched Ian put together my new hammock he got me for becoming a mommy :) Tomorrow Fynlee goes for her one week check up and grandma Sue and aunt Carley will be comming for a visit :) We are very much so enjoying and loving life to the fullest with our new baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mama,
    Can't wait to see Ms. Fynlee! You should bring her by eventually or we'll come over (yes I did just invite myself). Hope things are going well. Cali

    ReplyDelete